Who We Are
Frank & Victor is a design agency located in Austin, Texas that focuses on building value through design and development. We have a small team of in-house developers to accompany our small team of designers. We don’t wear ties or fancy dresses, but we do go to happy hour every Thursday. Our clients range from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
The Production Designer will work with Frank & Victor designers and developers to create and implement world-class design solutions for our clients.
They’ll support the design & development teams on the following items:
- Brand Identity Guideline Creation & Extension
- Campaign Collateral Extension Across Print & Web Touchpoints
- Web and Mobile Layout Extension
- Web Asset Creation
- CMS Content Input & Asset Management
- Photo Editing
- Preparing Comps for Presentations
What We’d Like to See
- 1–3+ years working in a design production capacity in an agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD).
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Motivated, Self-starter.
How to Apply
Send an email with a link to your portfolio and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org