Who We Are
Frank & Victor is a design agency located in Austin, Texas that focuses on building value through design and development. We have a small team of in-house developers to accompany our small team of designers. We don’t wear ties or fancy dresses, but we do go to happy hour every Thursday. Our clients range from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
The Content Designer should have the ability to work independently and be ready to help push boundaries, while still paying attention to detail.
They should have the following capabilities:
- Able to follow provided page organization, structure or a content doc.
- Able to review existing copy and shape/re-evaluate for new website application.
- Understands importance of legibility and readability of content for website users.
- Strong ability to determine hierarchy, leading and overall spacing of long copy.
- Has the desire to input a high volume of content into a CMS system and is a quick learner when it comes to learning various CMS backends.
- Able to adhere to the look & feel of already existing Brand DNA.
- Able to create & crop image/icon assets in specified file size and dimensions.
- Able to sift through photography in order to make the best and most applicable select.
- Has Photoshop knowledge of image color correction, cropping and editing.
- Capable of engaging, taking direction and feedback from multiple team members within Design & Development.
- Capable of meeting specified milestones and website launch deadlines.
What We’d Like to See
- Exudes optimism, energy, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Capable of collaborating and working towards a common end goal.
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Typographic sensibility and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD).
- Communicates in a clear, consistent and transparent manner.
- Motivated, Self-starter who seeks out opportunities for self-development.
- Able to multi-task.
- Pursuing or just received an Undergraduate degree in graphic design or similar experience. (Some design experience is preferred.)
How to Apply
Send an email with a link to your portfolio and resumé to email@example.com