Who We Are
Frank & Victor is a design agency located in Austin, Texas that focuses on building value through design and development. We don’t wear ties or fancy dresses, and we we used to go to happy hour every Thursday but currently are saying cheers over Zoom. Our clients range from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
F&V is looking for a well-organized and personable Account Executive to join our team. You’ll be responsible for daily contact between the agency and several F&V clients managing budgets, timelines, and keeping leads for new business moving through the sales pipeline. You’ll also work closely with others on the F&V team to launch branding initiatives with an emphasis on strategy, positioning, and visual communication.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients for client satisfaction and growth.
- Establish strategy and requirements with clients and help develop new branding initiatives.
- Presents branding and design proposals to clients for approval.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external partners to ensure best-in-class work is delivered in a timely manner.
- End-to-end account ownership including management of timelines, status reports, and delivery of client deliverables.
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate team members.
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of clients’ business and industry.
- Perform market and competitive research.
Desired Skillset & Experience
- Understanding of general branding principles and account service protocol.
- Troubleshooter, problem-solver, self-starter, detail-oriented and can work with limited supervision.
- Team player who is able to manage diverse personalities, is results-oriented, and has a strong work ethic.
- Smart, tech-savvy and always up-to-date on the latest in technology and social media.
- Confident, articulate presenter to both executive-level and general public audiences.
- A high level of attention to detail with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Possess verbal/written communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter with proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to go beyond the job description, wear multiple hats, and work effectively in a small and growing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or something related.
- Three to five years of work experience in a relevant role. This is not an entry-level position.
- Experience in acquiring new accounts.
- Experience at advertising/marketing/PR agencies or within large organizations’ in-house departments.
- Experience in managing UX/UI projects and timelines.
- Experience in communicating with designers and developers.
Typical Week Involves
- 30% – Strategy, planning and implementation of existing clients’ projects.
- 30% – Client communications (meetings, phone calls, emails, etc.).
- 25% – Project management and internal communications.
- 15% – Strategy to grow existing clients, estimates for existing clients, proposals for new clients.
How to Apply
Send an email with your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org