Who We Are
Frank & Victor is a design agency located in Austin, Texas that focuses on building value through design and development. We have a small team of in-house developers to accompany our small team of designers. We don't wear ties or fancy dresses, but we do go to happy hour every Thursday. Our clients range from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
The Junior Designer should have strong communication skills, have a curious mind, have the ability to work independently and be ready to push boundaries, while still paying attention to detail.
They’ll support the Design team on the following items:
- Ideate compelling ideas and develop those ideas into tangible design solutions.
- Create logos, brand graphics, packaging, business application system, collateral, event signage, websites, emails, banner ads, experiences, forms and more.
- Present creative concepts to superiors.
- Collaborate with fellow teammates and outside vendors to generate and deliver compelling design solutions.
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion.
What We’d Like to See
- 2+ years of design experience, preferably in an agency or design studio
- Beautiful and strategic portfolio that demonstrates a strong creative point of view.
- Solid design fundamentals: typography, composition, color, layout and relentless attention to detail.
- Exude optimism, energy, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in brand building and designing for print, digital and packaging.
- Excellent typographic sensibility and advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Motivated, Self-starter.
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design or similar experience.
How to Apply
Send an email with a link to your portfolio and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org